Smart Home Automation
All it takes is one button or one word and you can control your entire home from your couch or your yacht.
By collaborating with our project engineers, during the, you can go a step further and automate sophisticated control features so you can enjoy a seamless experience of living at home.
Click here to begin the collaboration process.LEARN MORE
Home Automation System Controls
Which features of your home do you want to control?:
- Audio / Video
- Motorized Shades
- Climate Control
- Garage Doors
- Surveillance Cameras
- Video door stations
- Security Systems
- Motorized Doors
- Access control devices
- Main water shut off valves
- Water irrigation systems
How would you like to control your selected features?:
- touch screens
- handheld remote controls
- handheld touchscreens
- your smart devices
- Your cell phone
If you have questions or would like to learn more about the possibilities for your home automation, watch these videos.
If you would like to visit with one of our experts, click here to begin the collaboration process.
Getting Started with Home Automation
Our home automation process is a collaborative effort with each homeowner to find the smart home solution that works best for you. During your initial consultation, our professional designers will work with you to get to know you, what is important to you and how you live in your space.
Some examples might be:
- What do you know about new technology?
- What scares you about technology? Have you had home automation before?
- What is important to you?
- What do you hope to achieve with your home automation system?
- Who will be using the system?
- How much do you intend to invest in the technology?
- Do you entertain often?
- Is music important to you?
- Do you watch a lot of movies or TV shows?
We then use this information and ideas to create a design that is specialized to you and your lifestyle.LEARN MORE